Your privacy means a lot to us at ScooterScooter. We will only use information given to us by our customers in a fair and lawful manner. (in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR 2019)
All online information is used to provide receipts and keep you up-to-date and informed onf offers that we think you might be interested in through email
We may also use customer information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.